Whoa. I thought I was at 46 posts on here, or so. Hopefully it's all good in backup stuff, and not f... [Well, it couldn't (obviously not) be a bad thing].



That's how it came out.



Talk of the moment, as par entre-doux en fien cours les confiderrietantes. 



That's my off-handed Françoise take on the taix entrebouerrerait.






All plop en Françoise at the helm of hoping I'm not making myself look less than appropriate, transliterative oblique-orthographically .institute actual serious, as the supposedly only contributor to this blog, as of content I/O and directives. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sunday morning’s pwn’ing of a pigeon-feeding bum - a 12-Steps program confessional episode.

How to get more SafeLink data tethering usage when developing on iPadOS.

From my materials research findings: pigeonite. (from Wikipedia).