Quick Emergency Regional and Coastal alert about an impending depravity crime of satanism, following from the Manson years of the 1960's generation. This date being November 29th, 2018 - 11/29/2018. time GMT-8:00 or GMT-9:00 (Pacific Islands) - victims are I and my family: Beatrice Fung, my mother - age 85-90ish or so. My father, Ray Ammon, possibly around the same age, of looks, but he is 10 years older. He had a recent birthday. So did my older brother, Garry Ammon. He had a wife, Ruby; last time I had spoken to him. They had 2 children together; t₹|


The gist is that (the story I had heard and is published on Reuters):






As a quick aside, my phone service or capable contiguous conscious self - for being stalked for stuff that I would entertain as a long-gone-unbeknownst to me:






As towards / for the sake of the fact that it is such common knowledge that I had publicly decried the






Willing and intentional 



* Not « known » to me as to speak of the years that had passed, 





nature of and magnitude of disparagement of all of society; and here, in noting : that today is significantly rainy; 



Yesterday was conspicuously, on the other hand - completely sunny. 






There's some





Micah Electric - "betting Bitcoins"



- in Reference to the untimely and debacled timely delivery of this blog article publication; as 



I'm using a new keyboard language for input, and 



this one, Gujarati; I find to be not quite very different, yet reasonably aesthetically suitable, given that perhaps 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sunday morning’s pwn’ing of a pigeon-feeding bum - a 12-Steps program confessional episode.

How to get more SafeLink data tethering usage when developing on iPadOS.

From my materials research findings: pigeonite. (from Wikipedia).