A weekend of trifle, blasphemous drama - the various things of the linear mind date time and identity - to Pasadena and then out of town.


Things have been getting to have been seen as an emergent crisis beyond attestment at my home, and 






:





in leaving, there were others in various locales to consparige the debacle. 






Although seeming nothing (much) new, there was an alts-jours carnival in establishment of being set up on the foray of my turn street, at home, at Broadway at 90th - stretching to Manchester. It was an unexpected and somewhat beauteous thing to imagine that there was a carnival simply, as such - right outside my front door, just up the street; me with my pigeons carnival blog and app in development. 






I had achieved several of many things that ought have needed to have been done by now - this day being Sunday the 14th, and many of my endeavors having been disparaged of interrent, latent, or otherwise - various debacles of a less merited cause for me to have attached myself to during those times.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sunday morning’s pwn’ing of a pigeon-feeding bum - a 12-Steps program confessional episode.

How to get more SafeLink data tethering usage when developing on iPadOS.

From my materials research findings: pigeonite. (from Wikipedia).