Skip to main content

Product Review - Elevation Terpenes - via Amazon.com

 I procured a hefty load of chemical raw source materials for cosmetics manufacturing, as well as some ionic minerals, which I’ll cover separately, in a recent Amazon shop-jaunt online. I had been gifted a $100 Amazon.com e-gift card from a recent schizophrenia phone interview, during which I was being stalked, as it was earlier on in the COVID-19 and civil unrest rallying (slight) era of DTLA. 

A full spectrum set of Terpenes from Elevation Terpenes.

Terpenes  are common, richly aromatic compounds derived from plants. They are also known as essential oils, in some cases, such as the oil from the peel of the Valencia orange, although essential oils and Terpenes are not mutually interchangeable notions of chemistry reductions, extractions, and distillations, throughout. 


Ads·See terpenes orange oil

Ads

Shop from over 187+ terpene flavor profiles for sale w/ Free shipping on orders $150. SoCal Customers typically receive their orders within 48hrs! Shop 100s of Flavors. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Types: Strain-Specific Terpenes, Synfinite, Liquify Pro.


In Elevation Terpenes’ Amazon offerings, in which they sell single Terpenes, small sets, and the full spectrum set (they gave me 2 extra, out of the 12 pack kit which was advertised), I figured that, for as much as I knew about Terpenes, off-hand, and for the sake of my newly fwaunched venture-isms in to cosmetics manufacturing and olfactory sciences, I’d do well to go with the $120 12 pack of Terpenes. 

I had purchased Tetrahydralinalool from a prior purchase online, from Walmart.com, and I found the substance to have very notable sensual topical application effects. In the chemical databases online, these effects are termed irritant and perhaps toxic effects, which I’m sure the substance could amount to, in large doses. This one, being of a largely terpene nature, in and of itself, sparked my interest as for the Elevation Terpenes set of 12. 

The scents delivered in the set are diverse, woodsy, pine-y, eucalyptus, camphor, etc. Here’s the list of the Terpenes they delivered to me:

Delta-3-Carene
Fenchol
Carophyllene
Linalool
Cymene
D-limonene
Valencine
Nerolidol
Myrcene
Alpha pinene
Eucalyptol
Terpinolene
Camphene
Humulene

 It’s a nice set, and I’ll be looking forward to seeing about making finer extractions of these compounds as I sit with them, for a while, and allow their properties to become familiarized with me, and as I procure some more research chemical supplies, from LabTech Pro, another chemical supplier I had come across as I scouted the web out, on a London Telecom Line, thanks to TruPhone. With TruPhone, I get GDPR exclusions of some content, a United Kingdom VPN location (somewhat) placement, and I keep my iPad Pro, while bumming out around town, in various places, while I’m at it; meanwhile aware of the fact that my devices are a hefty booty for petty criminals and erstwhile stalkers and mock-up youth gangs and small organized crime circles on social media and on mobile devices. I get a small inkling of the organizational “dens,” reminiscent of the opium dens of former centuries. 

Anyways, I’m a discerning shopper, and I chose Elevation Terpenes. Check them out! Their products are good, and a notch more diverse than shopping for plain essential oils.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sunday morning’s pwn’ing of a pigeon-feeding bum - a 12-Steps program confessional episode.

How to get more SafeLink data tethering usage when developing on iPadOS.

From my materials research findings: pigeonite. (from Wikipedia).